Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rain.....Rain....don't go away.....



Today it's raining and I'm lovin it!! This is the only time I can catch up with movies and things that are done indoors, and I don't feel like I'm missing "out". My mother always said "you always have to be doing something!!"

and she was right!. I'm very restless...like time is-a-tickin!! Its a terrible characteristic flaw I guess, probably more so for everybody else around me who sometimes wants to do nothin! But believe me, I can nap & laze around like the best of them....but I'd rather be doin SOMETHING....

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I KNOW if I lived in Hawaii I would ALWAYS want to be outside! Enjoy the rain, everything will seem more beautiful when it stops.

I think it's ok to be on the move. You'll have time to rest later!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Sounds like you know what is important. Catch up on indoor activities when you can't get outside.
Of course napping is important too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home