Hawaiian Girl

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter in Hawaii......


Easter was kinda cool, bit overcast...but when I saw the paper Mon morning how Ohio had 2 feet of SNOW...I left well enough alone. all the kids waiting for 2 others kids before they can begin....
From 8 mos old to 15...they all had a great time getting the eggs. By the way, I can't REMEMBER the last time I colored eggs....after doing it this year, i NOW KNOW WHY!! How come after 30 years...they still have the same EGG holder???IT NEVER HOLDS A EGG!!!!!! ahhhh....



They even had a Pinata filled with candy.....

My little Darling......

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Your little darling is precious as ever. Looks like the kids had a great time.
We didn't even get a chance to color eggs this year, time got away from us!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home