Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, March 31, 2007

UP, UP & AWAAAAAYYYY.......


Tiki saw a little girl around 5 surfing by herself, and "I wanna do that!". Alika got a foam board ( just for begginers) and pushed her on a wave , where I was waiting.... Here is them waiting for the "right" wave.
Daddy says this one, and she's off...

and here it is!! She was hooked. she did this about 15 times, I couldn't get her off. She started crying. I promised to do it again. today, if she wants to do it again...she can. Check out her toes....digging in the board as though she's hanging on for dear life!!

8 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

WOW!!! that is THE coolest! Go Tiki, go Tiki. Awesome job, keep it up....I see a pro in the future.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!
Tiki is so brave. I'm sure you and Alika were having just as much fun as Tiki. I almost envy you. It is so beautiful there.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger KJS said...

You might have a champion on your hands!!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Oh my GOD!!!! I'm hijacking this photo! This is the sweetest THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Every time you post a new picture of Tiki I think "This is the cutest" - but this is really it!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Hi gang...thanks for the notes..she really was soo good, I was beyond PROUD! Its all in the teacher, and my husband can teach ANYONE who's WILLING to surf!!! from kids to older "kids"...he CAN DO IT!!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Tom just saw this picture (it's Monday) and he said to write and ask if he could come see Tiki surfing?

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Dina said...

vonnie- of COURSE!! just remind him she's only 3, so you know how temperments go....she only does what she likes , WHEN SHE LIKES!!!

I'm going to make a video of it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home