Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, June 02, 2007

DAY ONE


These beautiful girls were all playing on this board for HOURS! all 3 went out to catch waves and Tiki stood up while the other two lied down and paddled ( doing all the hard work!). Then they took turns by themselves I would push them on a wave..they just had a blast. Tiki said to me after being at the beach for few hours..."I had sooo much fun today Mom!" I told her it's just starting!
Tiki with all the um...boys. ( just like mommy ) 3 of these boys are the son of a popular ( to the surf world) pro surfer. Tony Moniz is still a big wave rider and ALL 5 of his kids are SOOO GOOOD!!!
Home now & She sleeping, Dad working for a few hours ( O.T. is soo helpful :), when she awakes, mommy and baby will go have some dinner, and cruise around.
great day. by the way, I FINALLY rode my board today and I no longer need the BIG BOARD just to catch a wave. I told my girlfriends who are in today's contest...NEXT YEAR, I WILL BE HERE IN THE CONTEST.... so I have sort of a goal. I know it's not the best goal, but it's my PHYSICAL GOAL!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think that is great! I love the pics, just wish I could be there to join in on the fun!!

Keep up the good work and you will be a pro at surfing before you know it!

How COULD Tiki resist all those cute boys??!! It must run in the family, cause I was always with them too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home