Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS....


Last night was one of those nights when Daddy fell asleep before us, and we spent time in the dark making hand shapes ( towards the little light from the window), then it turned into a tickle fest....her giggle was sooo cute , I'd tickle her more, she got louder...too loud so now I had a job of trying to "calm her down". I felt like we could of stayed up till 3 am horse playing .... she keeps me YOUNG!
oh, by the way.....guess who is STILL sleeping and can't get up for school??!!! :)

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Enjoy every moment with your beautiful girl. Time goes by too fast.
I am so proud of you surfing with Alika. I know you are loving it.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL pic of Tiki!!! I would wear a flower in my hair EVERY day if I lived in Hawaii.

My girl is a night owl big time! We have that "problem" often.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

She is sooooo beautiful. Those little moments make it all worth it.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger KJS said...

What a sweet mother-daughter moment ... and your description made it magical ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home