Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Let's just say....IT WAS GORGEOUS TODAY !!!!


The popular "sharks cove" on the North Shore. They don't call it sharks cove because of sharks....maybe they call it that sooo it doesn't get too crowded.... it was sooo awesome!
saw a baby starfish. I haven't seen one of these forever.
Tami showing off her gear, ready for action!! and Tianna ( Teri's daughter) sunbathing beauty that she is!! we had sooo much fun and if you make it to Hawaii....visit KONO'S on the North Shore...EXCELLENT SANDWICHES AND WRAPS!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I wanna play!!!! I love your pictures. Did you all go snorkling?

Tianna is beautiful as always.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Annalisa said...

Wow it sure is beautiful. I love these pics. I also love that you live life. Sometimes people live in beautiful places and never see the beauty.

P.S. Sorry if my blog upset you. It is a horrible subject but it has just been weighing me down. It felt good to get it out and know that I am not alone in how deeply it affects me.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

oh to be right there...I snorkeled in Thailand but would absolutely love to do it again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home