Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, August 05, 2007

CHRISTMAS IN JULY....OOPS! I MEAN AUGUST!

Tiki has a little fever, and wants to do NOTHING TODAY....but as soon as we came back from church, her eyes lit up, and the acting started. The "boo-boo" lip came out, suddenly really doesn't feel good.....

"Mommy ?" (said ever so sweet & on the verge of crying)

"Yeeeeessss.... "( already knowing what is next)

"I just want to lay down and watch "Polar Express".

I don't mind...I remember not feeling good, and my Mom making the day all better....I think I'll lay down with her and watch it!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

Wow we just watched that about a week ago. The boys spotted and asked. I figured what the hell. So we did. It was nice cuz it was so hot outside it made us feel a little cooler.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

My kids love that movie, I think that would be a good idea for a 90+ degree day!

I hope Tiki is feeling MUCH BETTER today!!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Hope Tiki is okay now. Nothing like a little TLC to make us feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home