Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

FINALLY.......

Well, I have posted in the past (recently) about me having two jobs lined up, when I later learned it would not fly...(one I past up , the other just fell through).

I received a call yesterday, (from the one that fell through) and is BACK IN ACTION. It truly couldn't of come at a better time!!! I still don't want to say toooooo much "just in case". But he gladly gave me days, hours that I want so that I can be with Tiki on the weekends!! (that in its self has put pressure on me of finding that "right" job).

He has appointed me STORE MANAGER of his surf school, and I'm really excited/scared at the same time.

I will give more details when I can!!!

Needless to say, I DIDN'T SLEEP A WINK LAST NIGHT....I'm sooo excited!

5 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Annalisa said...

Congrats. I really want to go back to work soon but havent found the right hours yet. Send me some of your good luck.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Dina, a really hope it works out for you!

I was thinking last night I wish I could spend MORE time with my kids. They would probably drive me crazy though. Just enjoy what God gives you and consider yourself blessed.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I really hope this works out for you. It is always a hard decision when our children are involved. Just pray and trust God to guide you. Your family are most important right now.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Annalisa-it IS harder than I thought to find the RIGHT hours, acceptance of having small kid, etc. luckily, they are aware that my baby will come first in any situations that arise. luck & prayers to you!!

Kathy& Dianne- I think I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was Tiki..sort of torn that I won't be available on a dime , but I have to try this, for my OWN SANITY

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you read the story in Sunday's paper about working in a surf shop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home