Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, August 09, 2007

BACK IN THE DAYS......



Here is a piece of ME that I stole off my Aunt's blog..amazing that seeing a photo that you haven't seen for 20 something years...then I see it, and I can almost remember this exact moment!!!

However, I don't remember the wall paper looking like that!

I think I started the "bling, bling" way back when!! P-Diddy, 50 cent, they all just followed ME!! HA HA

My parents gave me a Gold "LEO"

necklace for my 16th b-day...Dad loved buying jewelry for my Mom & me. he had very good taste. Me on the left, Uncle Jim, Brother Greg, Uncle Bill, Brother Tim, Aunt Barbara (BOB), Aunt Jennette, Sister Teri (hiding, she probably did that on purpose) and Mom & Dad in red..

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Notice the prankster Barbara with the fingers behind Patti's head.
I am glad you liked seeing the photo again.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Dina you need to remind Mom to send you those pics I was looking at. If you like this one, you will LOVE all the others.

You haven't aged a bit!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Dina said...

yep! I'd love to see all the other ones you have!!! Kathy- thanks for the nice note, but I take a piture now and CRINGE at how OLD I look..but thats ok...I can't look 16 forever, as long as I FEEL 16!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Kala said...

wow , this old photos are priceless - and the "bling bling" reflects so well, I could immediate see it. You look GREAT NOW, so don't even give it another thought! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home