Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hawaiian Pride


OMG!!! Last night everyone in Hawaii was doing the SAME THING!!! Watching OUR UH FOOTBALL TEAM WIN!!!!! I know, "ya had to be there" , but let me tell you....this was theeee most exciting game in HISTORY!! (For UH ). We had been UNDEFEATED!! This was our last game...Colt Brennan ( shown here, our QB) had passed up going to NFL last season to go ONE MORE season...and boy did he give a season to remember!!!!
This was BIGGER ( to us here ) than the SUPERBOWL!! Thank you Colt, for a EXCELLENT year, and HOPE YOU WIN THE HEISMAN!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love the unity thing! Sports can really get people fired up. I'm glad UH won!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Candy said...

I definitely get it. My son's high school team just beat the #6 team in the nation in a playoff game. Their record had been 90-2 and they had no clue they could lose. It was HUGE for us!!! Last time we played them two years ago they beat us 52-0. I know just how you feel. And to top it off they played the game at Texas Stadium where the Cowboys play. It was sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home