Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, August 01, 2009

hmmmmm

OK so i haven't posted something for a really long time!!! Blame it on ....alot of reasons, busy, not blogging ( but I always look at all my favorites !!) I promise, I can't do too much. I read on MSN page that if your always face booking...you have toooo much time on your hands!! which i kinda agree with, but i love keeping in touch...I guess I feel with FB AND a blog, I will have completely neglected my kid, husband, home. so therefore I have only been doing one at a time. I KNOW if i get rid of FB, I would come wholeheartling (?) to blogging.....we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Don't worry, do what you want to do. We love seeing seeing you when here or there!

I get more satisfaction from the blog, personaly. Maybe if more people communicated on FB I would feel different.....

Just keep plugging away, without the guilt. We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home