Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Calenders are IN!!!!

Here is the calender Tiki made it on!!! She is the one sitting on the rocks with the leis on. I received an email from the photographer saying to pick up calenders he promised. not sure how many they will give...I believe she may be in JULY. (MY BDAY MONTH!!!) I am very proud to say the least!!! I will keep you posted . My objective is to send one to all, but if he gives me 2 , I'm out of luck. His website is KimTaylorReece.com clicking on the image doesn't blow it up very good. Thanks again for all the support you have shown!!


4 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Looks great! You have every reason to be proud!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Candy said...

YAY! Did she have a blast doing it? I'd like to hear that story. Or maybe I missed it. I've been so busy around here. Glad I checked in. Very exciting!!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love it! It would be extra special if she was in your birthday month!!! Just making it in a calendar is something to be proud of.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Thank you ladies! Candy, she did have fun doing it. she gets to dress up ( she SWEARS she IS A PRINCESS...and wants to dress like one everyday if i let her :) and it didn't take long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home