Hawaiian Girl

Monday, April 30, 2007

Every Rose has it's Thorn......



So I'm throwing the football with one of the kids on the beach ( what a dude! :) when I see this handsome guy coming towards me! I recognized him right away. I stopped and said "soooo, have you found THEE ONE?" and he smiled ( yes , he's really cute when he smiles too.) he said "Yeah!" I didn't ask who....I wouldn't know who was who if he told me. He wouldn't anyway, it's against the rules. we talked for 20 min while his friend threw the football to the kid. He asked if I watch the show...".nooo, sorry. BUT, I DID see quickly one episode where you guys drove race cars and all I thought was I would blow them away". He laughed. I'm not shy, can you tell. He saw Tiki and said "whoooo is this pretty girl". he tried to play with her, she wasn't impressed. I said "do those girls get REALLY CATTY or is that for show?, cuz your cute n' all, but I wouldn't chase ANY MAN and act like that!"

He said "Yep, they do!" I asked him "how did you handle that?" He replied "kick them off the show!" said "bye" and that was that. Nobody else really seem to recognize him, or care. When Jack Johnson ( a singer) surfed and was down at our beach the week before, people were chasing him down for a picture or autograph.

By the way, this guy was cute, nice....but Alika blows him AWAY!! (no, Alika does not look at my blog!! :)

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Just how do you know Alika doesn't look at your blog?! He might be dying to know what you send out there in blogger land.

I can't imagine living somewhere that so many famous people visit. I guess it does get crazy at times.

Good story!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Vonnie said...

wow that guy is cute! I wouldn't have known who he was. Is he from The Bachelor or something like that?

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Kathy- you could be right..Alika might just look, but must be when I'm not around!!

Vonnie- Yes that is the "Bachelor". he is cute!! much shorter than I thought!

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah Doggie he is a cutie.. no one knew who he was? Who cares he's cute.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kala said...

This was a funny post - I can't believe u saw him, I have to admit, he's got a cute smile and he does seem like a nice and genuine guy and from the looks of it, he's got a good head on his shoulder and picked the right woman - Teesa - she seemed more down to earth than the other one. IMHO anyway =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home