Hawaiian Girl

Friday, May 11, 2007

Simple Pleasures.....



There is sooo much feeling in just holding hands. My husband had a shorter day than normal. It was nice to spend just "us" time together. We picked up Tiki together from school. Usually it's one or the other. Went to the mall , and he just wanted to HOLD HANDS the whole time!!! It such a small gesture, but it feels so nice. Even when you hold a 3 year old hands...when they reach for your hand, at the same time your reaching for their's...a small way to say "I Love You".

4 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Holding hands with the man you love.

Bliss.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Candy said...

There is definitely something precious and wonderful about this. I especially enjoy seeing an elderly couple walking along holding hands.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

He created us to touch each other and we should take every opportunity to obey His intentions..

Happy Mother's day Dina!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love your story. When Joe and I started dating everyone would say they would like to see us in 10 years. That we would not act like we did then, holding hands, being affectionate, etc...Here it is almost 10 years later and I still feel the same way about him that I did back then. With two more kids I do find them squeezing there way into our affection time. That's OK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home