Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Early Mother's Day Breakfast at her school....


Today we had a wonderful breakfast with the kids....the teacher who is ABSOLUTELY a GEM started off reading "I Love You Forever". Alika bought this book for me as a present when I became a Mom. I read it as he looked on , and the tears were flowing...He had to finish it. I always read this to her and she's very familiar with it. when the teacher said that she was going to read it, I INSTANTLY BEGAN TO TEAR UP!!! and right then Tiki (in the pink , right in front of the teacher shot me a side glance as though to say this is "our book" ). with a big grin I might add. When they sang the song "I Love You Forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!" she looked back at me and sang each word to ME!!! That pretty much DID IT...I CRIED! Next, they got up and sang a cute song. I was too misty-eyed to video it so I did it when I got home. I will post that when it's ready.

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

awww! That is so sweet. I think once you have kids things mean so much more.

Great pics!!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Candy said...

P R E C I O U S! I used to read that book to Max too. Maybe I'll get it out and see if he'll sit and listen to it again.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

You are making some great memories! I love reading to my grandchildren. Some books are just better than others.
Hope you have a Very Happy Mothers Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home