Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, May 03, 2007

They're in GOOD HANDS......



I must say people from Kentucky are THEE nicest people!!! This is Gerry & Gale ...My Aunt & Uncle's Dear friends who are in the 50th to spend some R & R!!! I look a bit haggard...had a shopping spree at Walmart/Sam's Club, then to the beach for 4 hours, and now a picture. Tiki was a bit shy ( for once). Alika wants to take them to a AUTHENTIC Hawaiian restaurant, which they gladly will partake in. Dianne & Estil....I think you should come see us someday soon!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think you look great! They are some of my most favorite people, I'm glad you got to meet them and spend some time with them.

I'm with you, Mom and Dad SHOULD come, AND BRING ME WITH THEM!!!

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Be careful what you wish for. We do plan to come for a visit. Just as soon as our life gets back to normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home