Hawaiian Girl

Friday, May 04, 2007

Something you didn't know....



I knew Tobey Maguire when he was around 10 or so. I dated his Uncle for 2 years...he was my first "longtime boyfriend". Back then Tobey lived a VERY different life, and it's great to see that he has risen, yet at the same time every time I see him in movies, and his success...it's hard to believe. How many people do we know that WON THE LOTTERY???? and to top it off, he is extremely FAMOUS!!! it's sooo weird sometimes...I just remember a little kid who was always alone, & snuck around...

One of the last times I remember seeing him, he must of just got a commercial or something "BIG" back then and he was sort of bragging about it , and he said " Yeah, I'll let you in one of my movies Dina, come & sit on this casting couch!" (with a perverted smirk) I was like "EWWW TOBEY, YOUR GROSS!".

He's still a 10 yr old Tobey to me.

8 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

GET OUT OF HERE!...wow, Dina!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I can't imagine growing up around famous people like you did!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

Isn't it funny how they seem like two different people. The 10 year old you knew is a lifetime away from the man he is now. How funny.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Let's hope Tobey has had some therapy since then. Living in California, you had the opportunity to meet the real people and not just the character we see on the screen.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dina who is the uncle you dated? Remember we met everyone on Happy Days, I got to kiss Scott Baio? Those were the days.. It was because of who you knew.

Love you and Miss you D

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Dina said...

are you sure I DIDN'T KISS SCOTT BAIO?? Gosh, we probably ALL DID!!! Those WERE THE DAYS!!!!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Candy said...

how funny!!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story! A friend said the Tobey today isn't quite so different from that 10-year-old you mentioned. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home